Our Worcestershire honey crop is different every single year, but we know the nectar yielding plants that dominate are blackberry, clover, oilseed rape, field bean, lime, willowherb and balsam. We also batch our honey by apiary, and we find that every batch has it's own character.
In August each year we migrate our strongest bees to the heather of mid-Wales in the hope of a few jars of the "king of honeys" which is heather honey. This strong-flavoured dark gel-like honey is something you either love or hate. One lady loves it so much she has it couriered all the way to Alderney.
Please ring if you wish to buy honey directly from us.
You can also buy our honey at the following local shops:
- Webbs of Wychbold
- The Stables Farmshop, Astwood Bank, Redditch.
- Brookside Farmshop, Droitwich.
- Nancy Doyle Clinic, Bromsgrove.
- The Village Stores, Feckenham.
- Revills Farmshop, Defford.
- Liz Monk Pottery, Chadwich, Bromsgrove.